Do you consider yourself a good writer? Do your coworkers frequently need to help you with polishing emails, letters and other critical business communications? Do you cringe when you think about writing any business communications pieces?
Writing is a crucial communications skill and so important to any businessperson. Here we offer three articles with tips for writing inspiration. Ready, set, write!
Real Estate Corner:
Increasing the supply of housing stock is the key to making housing affordable to a larger population of homebuyers, according to the lenders who responded to Fannie Mae’s Mortgage Lender Sentiment Survey for the fourth quarter of 2018.
To say we live in a “communication environment” is an understatement! We have so many communications options that it’s often challenging for businesses to know the most effective and efficient tools to use to reach their target audiences.
Investing in public relations and content marketing is an essential aspect of brand success. Here we offer three articles to get you thinking about ways to energize PR for your business.
Real Estate Corner:
Less than half of homebuyers and sellers between the ages of 35 and 44 believe real estate is a better long-term investment than the stock market, according to a survey from Redfin and detailed in the article from The Title Report:
Content is king! Savvy business owners know they must continue to engage, inform and entertain customers, prospects and influencers with relevant and current content.
Here are three articles to explain the basics of content, dive into the relevance of it and offer tips to make content more effective.
- One thing’s for sure: content marketing is not going anywhere. Moreover, estimates show that by 2021, the industry will be worth more than $400 billion. Here are some of the most important content marketing trends that you must be aware of in 2019.
- Creative and strategic content writing is a way to build your brand and grow your business. Here are top trends.
- More than half (53 percent) of businesses invest time and money in content marketing, and continued growth in this category is expected, industry experts say. Here are tips on cultivating excellent content.
Email Subject Lines that Get Attention
How do you get people to open your emails? That’s the million-dollar question. You’ve got informative, helpful and exciting messages to share with them, if they’d just open that darned email. Here are tips and a load of email subject lines that are proven to get people to open them. Enjoy!
- Just like a gatekeeper can prevent a salesperson from reaching the manager or executive they want to get in touch with, a subject line can block a prospect from opening a sales email. Here are subject lines that get attention.
- So, you’ve started to send emails to your newly built (and growing) email list. The problem? It’s becoming more difficult to come up with emails your list will actually open and read. Even worse, when you do figure out what to say, your open rates aren’t anywhere near where you wish they’d be. If this sounds familiar, you’re not alone.
It’s a challenge, and very time-consuming practice, to continually create original content to promote your business. The good news is, you don’t have to recreate the wheel every day!
There are numerous ways to re-purpose your existing content that makes it interesting and attractive to readers. Read on to learn how.
- The worst example of a bad digital content strategy is not having one at all. If you have good content, then you owe it to yourself and your organization to build a strategy that will activate it to help achieve your goals. Otherwise, what good is it?
- New research from loyalty and marketing agency Customer Communications Group (CCG) shows marketers three ways to recycle content marketing and conserve resources while keeping the content funnel full.