Content is king!
Savvy business owners know they must continue to engage, inform and entertain customers, prospects and influencers with relevant and current content.
Here are three articles to explain the basics of content, dive into the relevance of it and offer tips to make content more effective.
- One thing’s for sure: content marketing is not going anywhere. Moreover, estimates show that by 2021, the industry will be worth more than $400 billion. Here are some of the most important content marketing trends that you must be aware of in 2019. Read More
- Creative and strategic content writing is a way to build your brand and grow your business. Here are top trends. Read More
- More than half (53 percent) of businesses invest time and money in content marketing, and continued growth in this category is expected, industry experts say. Here are tips on cultivating excellent content. Read More
Email Subject Lines that Get Attention
How do you get people to open your emails? That’s the million-dollar question. You’ve got informative, helpful and exciting messages to share with them, if they’d just open that darned email. Here are tips and a load of email subject lines that are proven to get people to open them. Enjoy!
- Just like a gatekeeper can prevent a salesperson from reaching the manager or executive they want to get in touch with, a subject line can block a prospect from opening a sales email. Here are subject lines that get attention. Read More
- So, you’ve started to send emails to your newly built (and growing) email list. The problem? It’s becoming more difficult to come up with emails your list will actually open and read. Even worse, when you do figure out what to say, your open rates aren’t anywhere near where you wish they’d be. If this sounds familiar, you’re not alone. Read More
Killer content? Well, not literally. But, your businesses’ marketing content needs to wow people and move them to action.
Marketing copy can make or break your business goals and leave a lasting impression—good or bad—with your customers, prospects and influencers. Here are tips on how to write killer content.
- Having good content for your business is a critical component of modern-day success. In today’s digital and knowledge-driven world, ignoring the relevance of purposeful and engaging copy could spell stagnation—otherwise known as doom—for your business. Read More
- Today, most businesses are aware that content marketing is an effective way to boost brand awareness and engage with potential customers. But just because they are aware doesn’t mean they know how to use content in order to successfully generate interest from consumers. Read More
- How can you ensure success of your content marketing program, to ultimately achieve your business goals? Here are five best practices for creating great content that will move the needle. Read More
Guide your business toward meeting your objectives and goals.
You have a marketing plan, right? All businesses need to have a strategic, logical plan that includes action items and timelines.
The marketing plan will guide your business toward meeting your objectives and goals.
What’s that? You don’t have a working marketing plan? No worries. Read the tips below to create a winning marketing plan for your business.
- A well-executed marketing plan is like a GPS. It guides your customers into your sales process. Done right, your marketing should result in more leads, higher sales and a stronger brand. Read More
- The marketing department can be referred to as one of the lifelines of any business. In this respect, spending your time, resources and efforts on your marketing plan and strategy is essential. There are various aspects of a marketing strategy that require focus and planning that collectively can ensure you are presenting your services to your target market in the best possible light. Read More
You DON’T need to engage the latest YouTube sensation or Facebook social media star to be a micro-influencer for your business.
You DO need to determine your strategy, identify the appropriate influencers to help you leverage that strategy and then build a relationship with that micro-influencer group.
- When one thinks of social media influencers, who comes to mind? Is it a group of the most highly-followed social media stars with millions of followers or is it someone more approachable and relatable, with a smaller, yet immensely dedicated following? If it’s the latter, they are likely micro-influencers. Read More
- An emerging trend has entered the ecommerce marketing arena since such social media channels as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube became increasingly popular. Micro-influencers, have successfully settled in the world traditionally ruled by the Kardashians and eventually gained more value for marketers. Read More