It’s a challenge, and very time-consuming practice, to continually create original content to promote your business.
The good news is, you don’t have to recreate the wheel every day! There are numerous ways to re-purpose your existing content that makes it interesting and attractive to readers.
- The worst example of a bad digital content strategy is not having one at all. If you have good content, then you owe it to yourself and your organization to build a strategy that will activate it to help achieve your goals. Otherwise, what good is it? Read More
- New research from loyalty and marketing agency Customer Communications Group (CCG) shows marketers three ways to recycle content marketing and conserve resources while keeping the content funnel full. Read More
Killer content? Well, not literally. But, your businesses’ marketing content needs to wow people and move them to action.
Marketing copy can make or break your business goals and leave a lasting impression—good or bad—with your customers, prospects and influencers. Here are tips on how to write killer content.
- Having good content for your business is a critical component of modern-day success. In today’s digital and knowledge-driven world, ignoring the relevance of purposeful and engaging copy could spell stagnation—otherwise known as doom—for your business. Read More
- Today, most businesses are aware that content marketing is an effective way to boost brand awareness and engage with potential customers. But just because they are aware doesn’t mean they know how to use content in order to successfully generate interest from consumers. Read More
- How can you ensure success of your content marketing program, to ultimately achieve your business goals? Here are five best practices for creating great content that will move the needle. Read More
Guide your business toward meeting your objectives and goals.
You have a marketing plan, right? All businesses need to have a strategic, logical plan that includes action items and timelines.
The marketing plan will guide your business toward meeting your objectives and goals.
What’s that? You don’t have a working marketing plan? No worries. Read the tips below to create a winning marketing plan for your business.
- A well-executed marketing plan is like a GPS. It guides your customers into your sales process. Done right, your marketing should result in more leads, higher sales and a stronger brand. Read More
- The marketing department can be referred to as one of the lifelines of any business. In this respect, spending your time, resources and efforts on your marketing plan and strategy is essential. There are various aspects of a marketing strategy that require focus and planning that collectively can ensure you are presenting your services to your target market in the best possible light. Read More
You DON’T need to engage the latest YouTube sensation or Facebook social media star to be a micro-influencer for your business.
You DO need to determine your strategy, identify the appropriate influencers to help you leverage that strategy and then build a relationship with that micro-influencer group.
- When one thinks of social media influencers, who comes to mind? Is it a group of the most highly-followed social media stars with millions of followers or is it someone more approachable and relatable, with a smaller, yet immensely dedicated following? If it’s the latter, they are likely micro-influencers. Read More
- An emerging trend has entered the ecommerce marketing arena since such social media channels as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube became increasingly popular. Micro-influencers, have successfully settled in the world traditionally ruled by the Kardashians and eventually gained more value for marketers. Read More
Reasons to Embrace Twitter for your Business
Ahh, Twitter. Many of us love it, some of us despise it and a vast population of us don’t know much about it.
Here are three trending articles that explain how to use Twitter to your business’s advantage. Of course, the Alliant National marketing experts stand ready to help you get started, as well.
A smart, well-played response on Twitter can go a long way toward reinforcing or elevating your brand.
If used correctly, Twitter can be a great marketing tool for your business. Before using Twitter to help your business, here’s everything you need to know.
If you’re just starting out with Twitter, this guide will show you how to craft a winning strategy. If you’re already using the platform to grow your business, jump to our section on smart Twitter tips for business.