The Independent Underwriter for the Independent Agent®
We’re building a company that every title agent and professional wants to join. We’re on a mission to empower people by protecting property owners with the finest title insurance, helping independent title agents thrive and inspiring our people to explore and innovate.
We began as a regional underwriter operating at the foot of the Rocky Mountains in Colorado with a few key agents and first year revenues of $131,000. Today the company underwrites for 537 agents in 25 states, with over 80 employees and revenues exceeding $126 million.
Our team covers five regions, with our corporate headquarters in Longmont, Colo. and a second office in Oviedo, Fla., where we process claims.
We empower people by protecting property owners with the finest title insurance.
We empower people by helping independent agents thrive.
We empower people by inspiring our people to explore, enhance and innovate.
- Honesty. We are committed to the truth in all of our relationships and in all of our endeavors.
- Helpfulness. We share our knowledge, experience and resources in a spirit of service to others.
- Competence. We pursue mastery through lifelong learning.
- Caring. We have an outward mindset with a genuine regard for others as people.
- Unconditional Responsibility. We are accountable in all of our actions.
- Quality. We deliver accuracy, completeness and timeliness in all of our activities.
- The Golden Rule. We treat our partners with respect, honesty and courtesy.
- Agents First. We don’t compete with our agents. All of our people and resources are wholly committed to the success of our agents.
- Mutual Success. We seek to provide opportunities for our agents, staff, and vendors to thrive.
- Continuous Improvement. We exercise a disciplined approach to refine and enhance the value of our products, services, and processes.
- Team Learning. We collaborate, leveraging each other’s talents, to achieve the best result for the company and our stakeholders.
Recent Blog Posts
Would you be surprised to know that 99 percent of people check their email every day? With a statistic like that, it’s not hard to see why email marketing is a go-to for marketing campaigns. What’s confusing, though, is that sometimes, email marketing ROI can look a little bleak. An unsuccessful email campaign in a […]
It is in listening that we can we detect areas in which we can offer assistance and provide tools. The best (most effective) strategies for acquiring and maintaining new business no longer depends upon the delivery of pastries or a free lunch. Today, recruiting participants means searching for and then filling needs, recognizing gaps, appealing […]
Releases serve more purposes today than they ever have before. A lot of independent agents know what a press release is – many even write them and distribute their press releases to regional or even national press. What a lot of title insurance professionals don’t necessarily understand, however, is (a) what the press release is; […]
One expert says fear of a recession could lead to one. Increasing anxieties over a recession could be the cause of the next recession, according to Analyticom President Dan Geller, developer of the theory of money anxiety. Geller’s theory explains that an increase in money anxiety can lower consumer confidence and cause a recession by reducing consumer […]
Patrick Hagler, Esq., Alliant National State Counsel-Georgia, walks the streets of Atlanta handing out blankets, hygiene kits, and gloves to any and all homeless teenagers he comes across. Doing so has been his mission and passion for over five years. Not only does he not ever see himself stopping this philanthropic effort, he has 2020 […]
Elgin brings fourteen years of experience in real estate law to the new position. LONGMONT, Colo. (March 12, 2020) – Alliant National Title Insurance Company, a unique title insurance underwriter that partners with independent agents to improve their competitive position in the marketplace, announces the hiring of Kara B. Elgin, Esq., Associate Underwriting Counsel for […]
Anderson brings over 30 years’ experience in agency operations and leadership LONGMONT, Colo. (Feb. 20, 2020) – Alliant National Title Insurance Company, a unique title insurance underwriter that partners with independent agents to improve their competitive position in the marketplace, announces that Rodney Anderson has been promoted to Executive Vice President and National Agency Manager, effective […]
Hoffman brings over 25 years’ experience in all aspects of title insurance as Assistant Vice President and State Agency Manager: Missouri, Kansas and Nebraska LONGMONT, Colo. (Feb. 10, 2020) – Alliant National Title Insurance Company, a unique title insurance underwriter that partners with independent agents to improve their competitive position in the marketplace, announces the hiring […]