Information Alliant National Collects and How We Use It.
This policy applies solely to information collected by this website.
Collection of personal information
You may choose to provide personal information (for example your name, address, telephone number and email address) on this or other Alliant National websites, however not providing this may result in reduced functionality.
Aggregate and non-personal information does not relate to a single identifiable visitor. It tells us such things as how many users visited our site and the pages accessed.
By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor our website to our visitors. Unless you disable such technologies, by using our website and online services, you agree that we can place these types of cookies and related technologies on your device.
We explain below how you can manage your choices and opt-out of the collection of such aggregate information.
Essential Cookies: Some cookies serve an essential function and the websites cannot work properly without them. Where such essential cookies are used, they cannot be disabled.
Browser and Flash Cookies: Other cookies serve a functional purpose and improve the user experience of the websites. We use browser and Flash cookies to tell us, for example, whether you’ve visited us before, and to help us identify site features in which you may have the greatest interest.
Browser and Flash cookies may enhance your online experience by saving your preferences while you are visiting a particular site so that you do not need to reset them each time you visit the website.
Neither Browser nor Flash cookies can identify you as an individual. You can decline any Browser cookie through your browser however, without Browser cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all our website features.
Similar to Browser cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all website features once you have disabled Flash cookies.
Web Beacons: Some types of cookies collect aggregate information which help us to improve our websites by providing information, for example, on loading errors and the most visited webpages.
Certain pages on our site may contain web beacons (also known content to visitors and to generate statistics regarding web traffic and trends. Web beacons cannot identify you as an individual.
Use of Personal Information
We may use the personal information collected about you for the following purposes:
- Provide, administer and communicate with you about products, services, events, surveys and promotions by Alliant National or our affiliates (including by sending you marketing communications);
- Process, evaluate and respond to your requests, inquiries and applications; Create, administer and communicate with you about your account (including any purchases and payments); Provide investor services; Verify your identity to ensure security for the other purposes listed here; Evaluate your interest in employment and contact you regarding possible employment; Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; man5aging our communications; performing market research; determining and managingthe effectiveness of our advertising and marketing; analyzing our products, services and websites; administering our websites; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities); Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure and quality; Conduct investigations and comply and enforce applicable legal requirements or, industry standards and our policies and terms; and Ensure the safety of Alliant National network services, information resources and employees.
We also may use personal information for other additional purposes. We will identify these additional purposes at the time of collection.
Sharing + Transferring of Your Personal Information
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information you voluntarily provide to us.
We will not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose personal information about our website visitors outside Alliant National and its affiliates, except as described here.
We may share information provided by our visitors to this and other Alliant National sites with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf.
These service providers are contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
We may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials as required to comply with a legitimate legal request, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including through bankruptcy).
How We Protect Your Information
At Alliant National, our goal is to protect your personal information submitted to us through our sites.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of the personal information you provide on this and other Alliant National websites.
Alliant National is ISO27001 Certified --- the most robust and best known standards based compliance for I.T. security related to the protection of non---public personal information.
When changes are made to this Policy it will be posted to the website and the "last updated" date at the top of this policy will be revised.
We also encourage users to periodically check this Policy to understand how Alliant National protects and uses your information.
Links to Other Sites
We provide links to other websites for your convenience and information.
These sites may have their own privacy statements or policies in place, which we recommend you review if you visit any linked websites.
We are not responsible for the content of linked sites or any use of the sites.
How to Contact Us + Update Your Personal Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address below or calling at the number below:
- Have us explain what data we have about you.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Revised October 19, 2021
We empower people by protecting property owners with the finest title insurance.We empower people by helping independent agents thrive. We empower people by inspiring our people to explore, enhance and innovate.